Subject advisory service
If you have strongly subject-related questions about a degree programme, subject or field of study, the subject advisory service is a suitable contact point. Among other things, the subject advisorsy service provide assistance with questions about the focus of academic work, learning and working techniques in their subject, as well as the relevant study and examination regulations for students at the university and especially for those transferring to another university.
bachelor's degree programmes
master's degree programmes
Student Council - Students support students
Do you have questions about studying and need advice from other students in your subject? You want to study a subject and are looking for advice from a student perspective? Then you will find the right contact persons in the student council. In addition to advising and passing on information, the student council also organises the first-semester orientation days.
Central Student Advisory Service
The Central Student Advisory Service is happy to answer any questions you may have about the content of your degree programme. Prospective students can obtain information here about the choice of degree programme and the content of the degree programme in order to make a decision that is tailored to their interests. If you have questions or problems about studying - whether before, during or at the end of your studies - the Central Student Advisory Service is the first place to go!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FakultaetWIAI
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/uniwiai
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/fakultaet_wiai
- WIAI Student Council on Facebook: www.facebook.com/wiai.de
- WIAI student council on Instagram: www.instagram.com/fachschaftwiai
- Business Education on Instagram: www.instagram.com/wipaed_bamberg/
- Business Education on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCor_gCeSllJV8wnHOelElYw