Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a provider of IT services, consulting and business solutions for global companies and employs more than 313,000 people in 46 countries. TCS is part of the Tata Group, which is India's largest corporate consortium with over 540,000 employees worldwide. The headquarters is in Mumbai.
Since 1991, we have been active in Germany and Austria. Our team of over 5,000 highly qualified consultants, including more than 1,000 in Germany, serves more than 80 customers, including 17 DAX-30 companies. Our services include software development, system integration, infrastructure services, quality assurance(Assurance), business solutions, consulting, digital transformation. Regional sites are Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Walldorf, Wolfsburg and Vienna.
To the business segment
Highlight of our service portfolio
- Global Consulting Practice: The Global Consulting Practice (GCP) offers comprehensive Domain process and IT consulting services.
- Infrastructure Services: TCS ensures efficient IT infrastructure by the relevant industry standards, supplemented by services for business Assurance Services.
- Quality assurance(Assurance): TCS customers benefit from advisory, static, functional, non-functional, niche-related and tested supportive Assurance Services.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): The BPO services from TCS are based on global processing platforms (combinations of software packages, as well as process and workflow models) and industry specific services.
- SAP® solutions: TCS supports SAP projects of its customers from planning to support. These include Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
- Global Network Delivery Model™: The Global Network Delivery Model ™ (GNDM ™) enables TCS to offer service projects of any size worldwide - around the clock, at low cost and in a consistently high quality.
- Local Delivery: The Local Delivery approach complements the GNDM ™ - presales teams develop locally appropriate solutions for the German market and are the response partner for customers in the region.
At TCS, you gather experience with a real global player. In addition to innovative technology and global project management, you get to know the Indian culture.
With us, the range and the possibilities of a world group encounter the innovation and vitality of start-ups. We live an exciting corporate culture, which includes social responsibility.
TCS is growing fast, especially in Germany. This is ideal for graduates and young Professionals who want to make progress. We support you with versatile training programs, our proven learning-on-the-job and special mentoring and continuing education programs. You grow in various fields of work and sharpen your professional profile. In addition, we pay attention to a balanced work-life balance.
What are we looking for: You are at least 18 old, bachelor or master student and speak English fluently.
Tasks during the internship: Because we offer in TCS a large number of possible placements, the tasks can be tailored to your internship, precisely to your interests and strengths.
Possible locations: of GIP's are: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Trivandrum.
Remuneration: In addition to a standard remuneration, during your stay in India, your accommodation is taken care of and you adopt the health insurance of TCS. You have to take care only Visa and flight cost yourself.
You can find more information, as well as open positions under the following link: https://globalinternship.tcs.com/
If you are interested in an internship with the company, please contact the career center WIAI