CallPoint New Europe is a leading multilingual contact center and business process outsourcing provider in Eastern Europe. The Company has got 1,200 positions across four state-of-the-art delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria) and Bucharest and Craiova (Romania) – all located in the city centers. We work for some of the Global Fortune 500 companies and enterprises recognized for their leadership in industries such as Travel & Leisure, High-Tech and Media, Retail & E-commerce and Financial Services.
In terms of our internship’s offer, we are looking for Germans or German-speaking students who
- would like to gain experience or improve their skills in the field of customer care and services
- are looking for an international internship and want to gather work experience
- appreciate cultural exchange
- are open to communicate with people from all over the world...
...just anyone willing to expand their horizons and is open for something new and exciting!!!
- Induction training
- Specific Project training
- 6 months in our Customer Care department
- Opportunity for permanent placement
- 360-degree overview of the company with special emphasis on the processes and their sequence in our Marketing, Business Development (Sales & Solution Design) and HR department
- handling operational tasks independentl
ongoing support from your internship mentor
Benefits: Refund of the costs for two-way air up to 250 EUR (valid only for a six-month internship) & accommodation during your stay (not valid for Bulgarian students who live in Sofia) will be provided by the company
Internship contract: A standard contract – payment in accordance with the local conditions. There is an individual bonus system for every project and the bonus is dependent on the work performed
Why an internship at CallPoint New Europe?
- Gain work experience at an international company
- Training provided by the company and possibility to work on different projects
- Qualified internship certificate
- Chance to have a detailed overview of the process flow in the company
- Opportunity to become well acquainted with the Bulgarian habits, history and culture
- Be a part of a young, intelligent and high-qualified team
If you are interested in an internship at the company, please contact the Career Center WIAI.