The Team of the Human-Computer Interaction Group has several years of experience with acquisition, coordination, and execution of international, national, and regional projects (HCI Group Flyer(4.6 MB)). For example in the TransKoop project the transfer of jointly created and innovative organisation concepts and technologies into children’s media companies in Thuringia has been researched. Also the mentoring by Prof. Dr. Tom Gross in several PhD programmes of well-known companies like Bosch and SAP leads to a steady and mutual transfer between science and economy.
- Conception of interactive, cooperative, and ubiquitous systems and application for desktop computers, web-based and mobile platforms, and ambient environments
- Development of interactive, cooperative, and ubiquitous prototypes and demonstrators
- Usability evaluation through qualitative and quantitative methods
Types of Projects
- Commissioned research and development
- Acquisition, coordination, and execution of international, national, and regional projects
- Mentoring and advice of Bachelor's, Master's, and Ph.D.'s theses.
Prof. Dr. Tom Gross
An der Weberei 5
T. +49 951 863-3940