Applied Computer Science at the University of Bamberg
Here you can find information on degree programmes in Applied Computer Science and other information on this field and its research activities at the University of Bamberg.
The development of the Applied Computer Science research group at the University of Bamberg’s faculty for Information Systems and Applied Computer Sciences began in 2002.
The group currently comprises chaired departments and professorships in the following fields:
- Applied Computer Science in the humanities, history and earth science (Prof. Dr. Christoph Schlieder)
- Cognitive Systems (Prof. Dr. Ute Schmid)
- Media Informatics (Prof. Dr. Andreas Henrich)
- Human-Computer Interaction (Prof. Dr. Tom Gross)
- Smart Environments (Prof. Dr. Diedrich Wolter)
Programmes offered jointly by the Applied Computer Science and Computer Science groups comprise
- bachelor's degree programm in Applied Computer Science,
- master's degree programme in Applied Computer Science,
- master's degree programm in Computing in the Humanities,
- minors in Applied Computer Science and Cultural Computing
- and involvement in the bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes offered in Information Systems (Bachelor - Master) and Software Systems Science.
These web pages provide information on degree programmes and on individual departments and professorships. Feel free to contact members of the Applied Computer Science group with any questions or suggestions.