Research Assistant (Doctoral Candidate)
Consultation hour: by appointment
Phone: +49 951 863 2883
|since 11/2021||Research Assistant in the project KIProQua founded by BayVFP at Cognitive Systems Group, Faculty of Information Systems and Applied Computer Sciences, Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg, Germany|
|04/2019 - 10/2021||Computing in the Humanities at the Faculty of Information Systems and Applied Computer Sciences, Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg, Germany (Master of Science)|
|04/2018 - 09/2018||Internship at the Innovation Strategy and Research Funding Department of Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG|
|09/2014 - 03/2019||Philosophy & Economics at the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, University Bayreuth, Germany (Bachelor of Arts)|
How to incorporate human knowledge and preferences in machine learning methods?
Main Research Interests
- Interactive and Interpretable Machine Learning on Knowledge Graphs
- Knowledge Graphs Embeddings
- Attribution Methods
- Game Theory
- Preference-Based Learning
Advised Student Theses
- Evaluating the Faithfulness of XAI Attribution Methods -- End-To-End Testing Pipeline of Relevance-Based Attribution Methods on Computer Vision Foundation Models by Bartu Soykök
Are you interested in writing your thesis on one of the latter topics? And you want to solve real-world problems regarding root-cause detection in the production line of electric vehicle batteries?
Then feel free to contact me!
- ICPRAI2022 Doctoral Consortium in Paris, France
- DeepLearn Summer School 2022 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain