Masterseminar Kognitive Systeme/Cognitive Systems (SS 2023)
- This seminar is open only for master students of the degrees AI, WI, CitH and ISSS.
- You have to pass our course KogSys-ML-M to be able to participate in the seminar.
- There will be a limit of 20 students that are able to participate in the seminar.
- You have to apply for this seminar in a central application procedure. More info in the VC course.
- You find administrative information at UnivIS.
- Participants should sign up for the course in the virtual campus.
- The course is usually offered in the summer term.
Topic: Neuro-Symbolic AI
Recommended Reading / Links / Topics
Bachelor/Master-Seminar: Explainable Artificial Intelligence: [WS 19/20] [WS 20/21] [WS22/23]
KI-Seminare (KI gestern, heute, morgen): [WS 15/16] [WS 16/17] [WS 17/18] [WS 18/19]
Bachelor Seminare: [WS 04/05] [WS 05/06] [WS 06/07] [WS 07/08] [WS 08/09] [WS 09/10] [WS 10/11] [SS 11] [WS 11/12] [WS 12/13] [WS13/14]
Master Seminare: [SS 05] [SS 06] [SS 08] [SS 09] [WS 09/10] [SS 10] [WS 11/12] [WS 12/13] [WS 13/14] [SS 20] [SS 21][SS22]
- WS 14/15: Cognitive Models for Number Series Induction Problems [Archiv Page]
- SS 2014: Experimenting with a Humanoid Robot - Programming NAO to (Inter-)Act [Archiv Page]
- SS 2013: An introduction into statistic data analysis with R [Archiv Page]
- SS 2012: Transfer Learning [Archiv Page]
- SS 2011: Emotion Mining in Images and Text [Archiv Page]
- SS 2010: Aspects of Cognitive Robotics [Archiv Page]
- SS 2009: Reading Club Decision Support Systems [Archiv Page]
- WS 08/09: Algebraic Foundations of Functional Programming (together with Theoretical Computer Science) [Archiv Page]
- SS 2008: Similarity (together with Statistics) [Archiv Page]
- SS 2007: Automated Theorem Proving with Isabelle (together with Theoretical Computer Science) [Archiv Page]
- SS 2006: Support Vector Machines [Archiv Page]