Bachelor Seminar (WS 2009/2010)
- For a general course description please read the corresponding pages from the WIAI module guide.
- You find administrative information at UnivIS.
- Participants should sign up for the course in the virtual campus.
- This course is open to diploma students who did not select Cognitive Systems aus special topic.
Recommended Reading / Links
Basic text book:
D. Gentner, K.J. Holyoak, and B.K. Kokinov (2001). The Analogical Mind. Perspectives from Cognitive Science. MIT Press.
For each student, a chapter of this book constitutes his/her basic reading material. Specific further reading (typically one research paper) will be selected after consultation.
Recent work on analogy:
Proceedings of ANALOGY 09, Sofia, Bulgaria, July 24-27, 2009
- Introduction to Analogy (Slides of the talk [pdf])
- Analogy via Abstraction
- Introduction to reading and presenting scientific papers, assignment of topics
- Seminar Talks
Thorsten Spieker und Christophe Quignon: Learning recursive program schemes [pdf]
[WS 04/05] [WS 05/06] [WS 06/07] [<link kogsys/teaching/archiv/ws0708/bachelorseminar_kognitive_systeme/ - extern>WS 07/08</link>] [<link kogsys/teaching/archiv/ws0809/bachelorseminar_kognitive_systeme/ - extern>WS 08/09</link>]