|click to mail
An der Weberei 5 (ERBA)
My current research can be characterized by sub-areas of Artificial Intelligence focusing on spatial knowledge representations by adding cognitive aspects. My keen interest is in finding out how and to which level place descriptions can be interpreted w.r.t to context. Previously I have worked in areas of software engineering and carried out various empirical studies related to the evaluation of information systems.So far, I am working in these research areas:
- Interpretation of Natural Language
- Place Descriptions
- Empirical Studies
- Software engineering concepts
- Madiha Yousaf and Muhammad Haris, January,2017 Empirical Study on Automated GUI Testing Techniques for Android at International Conference on Advanced Research by Asia Pacific Institute of Advanced Research (APIAR) Australia.
- Madiha Yousaf and Muhammad Haris,December,2016 Evaluation of CPU architecture by simulation technologies and benchmark computer systems at International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research.Volume 7 issue 11.
- Madiha Yousaf, December 2016 Evaluating Information System Impact through IS-Impact Models: A case study for PMIS at International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research. Volume 7 Issue 11