Courses – Winter Term 2022/2023
- VIS-IVVA-M: Advanced Information Visualization and Visual Analytics (lecture and exercise) (en)
- VIS-Sem-B: Bachelor Seminar Information Visualization - Visually Understanding AI through Computational Notebooks (en)
- VIS-Sem-M: Master Seminar Information Visualization - Text and Visualization (en)
- VIS-Proj-B: Bachelor Project Information Visualization - Authoring Enriched Data Comics (en)
- VIS-Proj-M: Master Project Information Visualization - Visualizing Commits in Software Repositories (en/de)
- VIS-Kol: Colloquium Information Visualization (en)
- VIS-Plus (en)
See linked pages on UnivIS; more information available soon.
Thesis Topics and Project
We offer student theses and projects in the area of information visualization and visual analytics. To get an impression of our topics and current research work, we recommend visiting one of the following channels:
- Read some of our scientific publications
- View the videos of our YouTube channel
- Visit our courses, especially the colloquium (see above)
- Work with our open educational resources (see below)
Further information on registration and supervision, as well as helpful materials, can be found in the VC course of the colloquium.
If you are interested, please contact us — we also welcome and consider your interests and ideas.