Courses – Summer Term 2022
- VIS-GIV-B: Foundations of Information Visualization (lecture with exercise) (de) [enroll to VC course]
- VIS-Sem-B: Bachelor Seminar Information Visualization – Visualizations for Learning Computer Science Concepts (en)
- VIS-Sem-M: Master Seminar Information Visualization – Mensch-Information-Interaktion (de)
- VIS-Proj-M: Master Project Information Visualization – Visualizing a Book (en)
- VIS-Kol: Colloquium Information Visualization (en) [VC course; join as a guest anytime]
More information available in UnivIS as linked above.
Thesis Topics and Project
We offer student theses and projects in the area of information visualization and visual analytics. To get an impression of our topics and current research work, we recommend visiting one of the following channels:
- Read some of our scientific publications
- View the videos of our YouTube channel
- Visit our courses, especially the colloquium (see above)
- Work with our open educational resources (see below)
Further information on registration and supervision, as well as helpful materials, can be found in the VC course of the colloquium.
If you are interested, please contact us — we also welcome and consider your interests and ideas.