Good reasons for choosing a degree
There are many good reasons in favor of a master's degree in applied computer science at the University of Bamberg:
- Research-oriented projects - Master’s students work actively in small teams with the lecturers on current research topics in the chairs
- Stays abroad are facilitated by learning agreements and a large number of partner universities and personal contacts between the lecturers and supported by the faculty.
- Small seminars - direct contact persons - no waiting times - no anonymity
- The Applied Computer Science master’s degree offers a very good supervisory relationship due to its size and staffing.
- Wide range of subjects through five chairs in the field of applied computer science and five chairs in the field of computer science.
- Extensive e-learning platform in which u. a. the course materials for the individual courses are made available. This forum can be used to put questions to fellow students and lecturers and to hold discussions on individual topics.
- Good contacts among the students and active student groups and associations, which makes everyday student life easier.
- Interdisciplinary approach through the application of computer science to areas of humanities, cultural and social sciences creates generalists with a vision.
- Studying in a student city with flair. The World Heritage City of Bamberg offers something for every taste, both in terms of leisure activities and culture.
- Thanks to the interdisciplinary approach of this applied course, the graduates have very good job market opportunities.