Good reasons for choosing a degree
There are many good reasons in favor of the master's degree "Computing in the Humanities" at the University of Bamberg:
- A central point of reference is the specialist knowledge in humanities, cultural and human sciences acquired in the bachelor's degree, which is expanded to include specialist knowledge in computer science and applied computer science and thus supplemented to a comprehensive qualification profile in digital humanities.
- Small seminars - direct contact persons - no waiting times - no anonymity
- The master’s degree in "Computing in the Humanities" offers a very good supervisory relationship due to its size and staffing.
- Wide range of subjects through four chairs in the field of applied computer science.
- Stays abroad are facilitated by learning agreements and a large number of partner universities and funded by the faculty.
- Extensive e-learning platform in which u. a. the course materials for the individual courses are made available. This forum can be used to put questions to fellow students and lecturers and to hold discussions on individual topics.
- Good contacts among the students and active student groups and associations, which makes everyday student life easier.
- Studying in a student city with flair. The World Heritage City of Bamberg offers something for every taste, both in terms of leisure activities and culture.
- The course provides excellent qualifications for collaboration in interdisciplinary digital humanities projects and offers graduates very good job market opportunities.