Open-Minded & Open To The World
The EE-feU Institute -like the University of Bamberg- is committed to the scientific and academic exchange of knowledge and ideas. We are internationally networked and embrace internationality in research and teaching.
A few insights into the diverse range of topics:
- participation of foreign students in university music ensembles (choirs, orchestras, big band)
- opportunity for individual music practice, also for foreign students, on the premises of the chair
- courses in English like "Mushroom Growing in the Classroom as an Example for Social Entrepreneurship" by Peter Mátis
- Erasmus exchange programme with e.g. Nord University (Bodø Norway)
- intercultural projects like „Mit Musik Grenzen überwinden und Verbindung stiften“