Conflict Counselling: Support and Advisory Services for Students

You can consult the staff of the Central Student Advisory Service (website in German) as your first point of contact for all study-related questions and problems. With your consent, they will refer you to the appropriate service offices or contact persons as needed.

Furthermore, counselling and advisory services are available in English as needed, though some sections of the website are only available in German. You can contact these points of service directly.

Additionally, you can also contact your student representative at the Department of English and American Studies or, alternatively, the student representatives of the faculty.