MA-students who began their Consolidation Module in or after the summer term 2016 will conclude this module with an oral examination. The Consolidation Module needs to be taken in one of the three sub-disciplines (Linguistics, Literary or Cultural Studies) and consists of (A) a seminar and (B) a lecture or reading exercise.
The oral exam takes place at the end of the semester, in English. Here is a brief summary of the different types of modules and their respective duration and content:
- Consolidation Module I (10 ECTS) – 30 minutes oral exam; Content: Seminar and Lecture/Reading Exercise
- Consolidation Module II (6 ECTS) – 20 minutes oral exam; Content: Seminar
- Consolidation Module III (5 ECTS) – 20 minutes oral exam; Content: Seminar
- Consolidation Module IV (4 ECTS) – presentation instead of oral exam.
For your oral examination please select the respective document from the links below:
- Consolidation Module in Literary Studies(78.9 KB, 2 pages)
- Consolidation Module in Cultural Studies(71.5 KB, 2 pages)