Important information on the MA English and American Studies at one glance:
The "Master's Programme in English and American Studies" is an exclusively English-taught, two-year MA programme focussing on the three core areas of literature, linguistics and cultural studies.
On this website, you will find information on the programme and the application procedure, an overview over our offers of support before and during the programme and a list of useful links.
To make your start at Bamberg as easy as possible, please have a look at the following pages which provide answers to the questions asked most often. For further help, please contact us via e-mail.
Application and information
Study regulations and synopsis
- Studien- und Prüfungsordnung "MA English and American Studies"
- Module Handbook
- Study regulations in English(205.9 KB, 13 pages)
- Synopsis: course of studies, overview of modules(154.1 KB)
- MA EAS as Erweiterungsbereich in other MA programmes
- Doppelabschluss MA/Lehramt
- Consolidation module form literature (63.2 KB, 2 pages)/ Consolidation module form culture(68.4 KB, 2 pages) / Consolidation module form linguistics(103.9 KB, 2 pages)
- Internship application form(239.3 KB)