The Master English and American Studies (both branches) is regulated by the following study regulations:
- Allgemeine Prüfungsordnung (APO) of the Faculty of Humanities (GuK) (currently only avaliable in German)
- Studien- und Fachprüfungsordnung Masterprogramme English and American Studies (Study and subject examination regulations Master's programme English and American Studies) (German and legally binding version)
- An English translation of the specific study regulations will be provided soon.
- To access the module handbook (German version only, English version tbp), please see MA English and American Studies section on the central website for regulations and documents.
Please note: These synopses are not fully barrier-free, please contact our academic advisors for help if necessary.
Curriculum of the Joint Programme
- Curriculum of the Joint Programme(105.6 KB, 7 pages)
During the programme
- Checklist for MA theses(88.7 KB, 3 pages) (as of April 2022)
- Information for students spending their fourth semester/semester after the mobility not in Bamberg(227.6 KB)