The Master English and American Studies (both branches) is regulated by the following study regulations:
- Allgemeine Prüfungsordnung (APO) of the Faculty of Humanities (GuK) (currently only available in German)
- Studien- und Fachprüfungsordnung Masterprogramme English and American Studies (Study and subject examination regulations Master's programme English and American Studies) (German and legally binding version)
- Study and Subject Examination Regulations for the Master’s Degree Program in English and American Studies.(257.9 KB) (This file is only a translation and not legally binding.)
- To access the module handbook (German version only, English version tbp), please see MA English and American Studies section on the central website for regulations and documents.
- Module Handbook for the Master’s Degree “English and American Studies”(619.2 KB) (This file is only a translation and not legally binding.)
Curriculum of the Joint Programme
- Curriculum of the Joint Programme(105.6 KB, 7 pages)