Central Student Advisory Service
You can consult the staff of the Central Student Advisory Service as your first point of contact for all study-related questions and problems. With your consent, they will refer you to the appropriate service offices or contact persons as needed.
The Central Study Advisory Service support prospective students and current students alike with:
- advise on questions concerning your choice of study subjects and degrees, change of subjects and add-on studies
- information about potential subjects and study combinations at the University of Bamberg, admission regulations, possible degrees, and carreer options
- support for beginners and first-year students
- recommendations of counselling and advisory services
- consultations for questions of financial and social support
Mo-Fr 8:30-12:00 a.m., additionally: Mo 1:30-3:00 p.m.