Consultation and training
The RDM Service Team will be happy to support you in
- organising your research data in externally fundet projects, doctoral projects or other projects,
- in the creation of data management plans,
- in publishing your research data,
- with legal questions (please note that the RDM Service cannot provide binding legal advice),
- in the selection of suitable data formats and storage systems,
- and other questions about RDM.
The training section is currently under development.
We are happy to offer targeted workshops for individual institutes or projects on request.
You can find upcoming events in our VC course on RDM.