Availability overview rooms branch library 4
The maximum duration for each reservation is four hours per booking. Names will be displayed abbreviated (family name, first name) for reasons of information privacy.
- Group study room HM2/01.15 (12 seats; not bookable)
- Group study room HM2/01.16 (12 seats; with interactive whiteboard; not bookable)
- Group study room HM2/01.25 (4 seats; with display; bookable)
- Group study room HM2/01.26 (4 seats; with display; bookable)
- Training room HM2/02.15 (19 seats; with large touchscreen; not bookable)
- Individual Workspaces (Carrels)
Individual Workspaces (Carrels)
You may use the carrels for a period of four weeks during one of these time slots:
Time slot 1
Monday to Friday, 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 2.45 p.m.
Time slot 2
Monday to Friday, 4.30 p.m. to midnight; Saturday & Sunday, 3.15 p.m. to 8 p.m.
You see the availability of the carrels in the Bamberg Catalogue. Keys can be borrowed at the circulation desk in the Branch Library 4.
The time slots may bei different during the semester break.