We employ student assistants in order to provide support for our staff of librarians.
The assistants must be:
- Enrolled as students at the University of Bamberg, but not have obtained a university degree yet.
- Familiar with the basics of academic work, research and library use.
- Willing to commit to a flexible work environment as well as flexible working hours, such as working late and at weekends.
- Proficient in English and German
- Prepared for physically demanding work
- Orderly, punctual, team oriented, with a friendly and competent approach to dealing with with library users.
Terms of employment
- Average working hours per month: 20-30
- Maximum working hours per month: 86
- Student wage: 9.60 euros per hour for undergraduate student assistants.
If you are interested in being employed as a student assistant at the University Library, please contact the front desk staff in the branch library in question.