Masterseminar (SS 2020)
- This seminar is open only for master students of the degrees AI, WI, CitH and ISSS.
- You have to pass our course KogSys-ML-M to be able to participate in the seminar.
- There will be a limit of 20 students that are able to participate in the seminar.
- You have to apply for this seminar in a central application procedure. More info in the VC course.
- You find administrative information at UnivIS.
- Participants should sign up for the course in the virtual campus.
- The course is usually offered in the summer term.
Topic: Deep Learning
In recent years, the topic of deep learning gained a lot of interest in the research community. The approaches often outperform traditional machine learning methods. We want to have a look at different approaches, applications and architectures, and the (dis-)advantages of them. We will discuss current research papers in the field.
Recommended Reading / Links / Topics
- Image/Sound/Text Classification/Segmentation/Regression
- Concept Disentanglement
- Capsule Networks
- Explainable AI
- Ecological AI
- Hardware Configurations
Bachelor/Master-Seminar: Explainable Artificial Intelligence: [WS 19/20]
- WS 14/15: Cognitive Models for Number Series Induction Problems [Archiv Page]
- SS 2014: Experimenting with a Humanoid Robot - Programming NAO to (Inter-)Act [Archiv Page]
- SS 2013: An introduction into statistic data analysis with R [Archiv Page]
- SS 2012: Transfer Learning [Archiv Page]
- SS 2011: Emotion Mining in Images and Text [Archiv Page]
- SS 2010: Aspects of Cognitive Robotics [Archiv Page]
- SS 2009: Reading Club Decision Support Systems [Archiv Page]
- WS 08/09: Algebraic Foundations of Functional Programming (together with Theoretical Computer Science) [Archiv Page]
- SS 2008: Similarity (together with Statistics) [Archiv Page]
- SS 2007: Automated Theorem Proving with Isabelle (together with Theoretical Computer Science) [Archiv Page]
- SS 2006: Support Vector Machines [Archiv Page]