- NOTE: In contrast to the module handbook, the course is no longer offered as a cross-teaching module since psychology has changed its course program. Now the course is offered as lecture (2 SWS) and tutorial (2 SWS) until christmas and afterwards as project.
- For a general course description please read the corresponding pages from the WIAI module guide.
- You find administrative information at UnivIS.
- Participants should sign up for the course in the virtual campus.
Recommended Reading / Links
- Introduction: Cognitive Systems and Cognitive Models [pdf]
- Cognitive Architectures [pdf]
- Empirical Research Methods [pdf]
- Semantic Memory and Knowledge Representation [pdf]
- Implicit and Explicit Learning [pdf]
- Language Processing
- Analogical Reasoning (details see VC-course)
- Application 1: Cognitive Modeling for Cognitive Engineering
- Application 2: Intelligent Learning Environments [pdf]
- Empirical Research Methods (Tutorial Slides see VC-course)
- Example Architectures Demo: ACT-R [pdf], Psi [pdf]
- Analogy Models: [LISA], SME, AvA (details see VC-course)
[WS 10/11] [WS 10/11] [WS 11/12] [WS 12/13]