Academics and teaching at the chair of Statistics and Econometrics
Study Information in Statistics and Econometrics
- download area
- current course offerings for the Bachelor and Master degree programme
- for more details about the course offers see UnivIS
- please note that for the participation in all exercise groups of the subjects "Methoden der Statistik I" and "Methoden der Statistik II" as well as "Angewandte Statistik am PC" a binding registration via FlexNow! takes place at the beginning of the respective semester. Please note the corresponding news (even before the start of the actual lecture period) on the chair's homepage.
For more schedule details concerning the current term, lecture times, registration deadlines, (re-)registration periods and lecture-free periods, click here.
- information on crediting of examinations and learning agreements
- you can find a guide on how to register for examinations here(599.7 KB, 4 pages)
Bachelor and Master thesis topics
- general information on the Bachelor and Master thesis, as well as suggested thesis topics