Documents and Certificates for Alumni

If you have studied at the University of Bamberg and require verification documents (e.g. de-registration certificate, academic progress certificate or documentation for the German Pension Fund), please write to us by post or email (studierendenkanzlei(at) and sign and attach the following form:

Request for Alumni Certificates(132.1 KB)

You will receive the requested documents by post.