- "Persistence in corporate networks" with M. Raddant and L. Birg, Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, forthcoming, 2015. (DOI)
- "Gibrat's law redux: think profitability instead of growth" with P. Mundt and S. Alfarano, Industrial and Corporate Change, 25 (4): 549-571, 2016. (DOI)
- "A spectral perspective on excess volatility" with G. Livan, S. Alfarano and E. Scalas, Applied Economics Letters, 22(9), pp. 745-750, 2015. (DOI)
- "The real versus the financial economy: A global tale of stability versus volatility," with S. Alfarano, N. Förster and P. Mundt, Economics: The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, 8(2014-17), 2014. (DOI)
- "The small core of the German corporate board network: new evidence from 2010," with S. Alfarano and T. Lux, Complexity Economics, 2(1), pp. 7-21, 2013. (DOI)
- "A note on institutional hierarchy and volatility in financial markets," with S. Alfarano and M. Raddant, The European Journal of Finance, 19(6), pp. 449-465, 2013. (DOI)
- "Identification of interaction effects in survey expectations: a cautionary note," with S. Alfarano, Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics, 16(4), Article 5, 2012. (DOI)
- "A statistical equilibrium model of competitive firms," with S. Alfarano, A. Irle, and J. Kauschke, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 36(1), pp. 136-149, January 2012. (DOI)
- "Switching rates and the asymptotic behavior of herding models," with A. Irle, J. Kauschke, and T. Lux, Advances in Complex Systems, 14(3), pp. 359-376, June 2011. (DOI)
- "Firm profitability and the network of organizational capabilities", with F. Wagner and S. Alfarano, Physica A, 389(21), pp. 4769-4775, November 2010. (DOI)
- "The small core of the German corporate board network", with S. Alfarano and T. Lux, Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, 16(2), pp. 201-215, June 2010. (DOI)
- "What distinguishes individual stocks from the index?", with F. Wagner and S. Alfarano, European Physical Journal B , 73(1), pp. 23-28, January 2010. (DOI)
- "Network structure and N-dependence in agent-based herding models", with S. Alfarano, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control , 33(1), pp. 78-92, January 2009. (DOI)
- "Does classical competition explain the statistical features of firm growth?" with S. Alfarano, Economics Letters , 101(3), pp. 272-274, December 2008. (DOI)
- "A nonparametric approach to the noise density in stochastic volatility models", with S. Alfarano and F. Wagner, Applied Financial Economics Letters 4(5), pp. 311-314, September 2008. (DOI)
- "Turnover activity in wealth portfolios", with C. Castaldi, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization , 63(3), pp. 537-552, July 2007. (DOI)
- "Scale and technological factors in the diversification structure of business firms", with C. Castaldi and A. Secchi, Economics Letters , 91(1), pp. 117-121, April 2006. (DOI)
- "First results of the introduction of DRGs in Germany and overview of experience from other DRG countries", with W. Böcking, U. Ahrens, and W. Kirch, Journal of Public Health, 13(3), pp. 128-137, June 2005. (DOI)
Contributions to books, edited volumes, proceedings, etc.
- Editorial on "Interdisciplinary applications of physics in economics and finance" with S. Alfarano and T. Lux, European Physical Journal B, 73(1), pp. 1-2, January 2010 _(DOI)
- "Do we all face the same constraints?" in Chatterjee, A.,S. Yarlagadda, and B. K. Chakrabarti (Eds.), The Econophysics of Wealth Distributions, pp.184-191, Springer, Italy, 2005 _(DOI)
- "Towards a statistical equilibrium theory of wealth distribution," PhD thesis, New School for Social Research, NY, 2003 (PDF)
- "Networking hierarchy in Kirman´s ant model: Fund investments can create risks" (with S. Alfarano and M. Raddant).
- "Should network structure matter in agent-based finance?" (with S. Alfarano).
- "Diversification patterns in the growth of firms" (with C.Castaldi and A. Secchi).
- "Maximum entropy power laws: An application to the tail of wealth distributions"