- Chair and Division Digital Technologies in Heritage Conservation are profiled by the following focal point:
- Digitisation of cultural assets
- Automation in (3D) data processing
- Visualization/ Virtual Reconstruction/ VR for Research and Education
- Integration of multi-modal sensor data
- (Digital) teaching and education
- Overview of all current projects and focus projects below
Would you like to start a PhD with me? Please read the following instructions first and contact me later with an Expose, CV, and recommendation from your previous supervisor of your Masters degree.