Constructive Feedback and Individual support
- Adolphe Cyemayire: The Implementation of Constructive Feedback to Improve the Learning of the Students in Class. Case of Secondary Schools in Rwanda, Rwanda, French.
- Christine Nyiramana: Constructive Feedback. A Tool to Enhance Educational Quality in Higher Learning Institutions, Rwanda, English.
- Jean Baptiste Ndamukunda: Improving the Quality of Teaching by Using Constructive Feedback in Primary School, Rwanda, French.
- Levina Kawedi Machenje: The Role of Constructive Feedback on Educational Quality, Tanzania, French.
- Abigo Samuel Samson Wani: Feedback in primary schools - A case study in a refugee camp in Uganda, Uganda, English.
- Emmanuel Mbunwe Wepngong: Feedback to secondary school teachers in Cameroon: the perceptions of Deans of study and Multiplicators, Cameroon, English.
- Siberi Kavira Kivatsi: Perspectives of university teachers on feedback (case of a university in DRC), DRC, French.
- Muhawenimana Emilienne: Individual learner support and quality education in secondary schools of Rwanda.
- Gworo Taban Francis Amosa: Participatory and active methods in primary education: Experiences of primary school teachers in Yei River County, Republic of South Sudan.
- Kahambau KighutaLucie: Observations of indiviual support in secondar schools in Goma (DRC): The case of CBCA.
- Nguekeng Odette: Constructive feedback and the quality of teaching: the case of the Protestant College of the North in Garoua.
Efficient Classroom Management
- Abraham Tamukum Tangwe: School Discipline. Alternatives to Corporal Punishment, Cameroon, English.
- Constance Nyirabigirimana: Effective classroom management and the quality of secondary school education in Rwanda, Rwanda, French.
- Mazambi Bendela Pala Patient: Efficient classroom management within ed DRC universities, DRC, French.
- Onja Tiana Raharijaona: Efficient classroom management in primary school: experiences of teachers in Madagascar, Madagascar, French.
- Theodore Rutibabara: Effective classroom management for quality teaching in Rwandan secondary schools, Rwanda, French.
- Dancile Nyirarugero: Perceptions of university lecturers in Rwanda on efficient classroom management: A case of Muhabura integrated Polytechnic College (MIPC), Rwanda, English.
- Francoise Tcheusi Sadiki: Management of teaching time and quality of education: Experience of ULPGL / Goma teachers in DR Congo, DCR, French.
- Moukole Nelle Epse Ndougnam Elodie: Efficient classroom management: Primary school teachers' perceptions in Garoua, Cameroon.
- Nyirabashumba Ladegonda: Perceptions of secondary school teachers on efficient clasroom management: A case of Ecole de Sciences de Musanze (ESM), Rwanda.
- Rutanga Denis: Perceptions of higher education teachers on virtual classroom management: Experiences of PIASS teachers-
- Yanga Jonas: Efficient classroom mangement: teachers' perceptions in secondary Protestant schools in Bukavu/DRC.
- Dinah Uwizeyimana: Good Classroom Management As One of the Quality Education Criteria: Challenges for Teaching in Rwanda, Rwanda, French.
- Semerita Kavira Kamundu: Contribution of a Good Class Climate to Quality Education in the Teaching and Training Process in CBCA Schools, DCR, French.
- Edouard Ntakirutimana: Good Learning Climate in Higer Education: The Case of Rwanda, Rwanda, English.
- Eraste Kakule Bulaya Jumapili: Good learning climate in vocational training in the DRC, DRC English.
- Frenk Donat Oisso: Creating Good Learning Climate - Experiences of Primary School Teachers in Tanzania, Tanzania, English.
- Jeanna d'Arc Kamaraba: The good classroom climate in preschool education in Rwanda, Rwanda, French.
- Julienne Tuyishime: Good learning climate in secondary education in Rwanda, Rwanda, English.
- NSEMGIYUMVA Ernest: Implementation of good learning climate in secondary schools in Rwanda, Rwanda, English.
- Malona Joseph Noah Kilonga: Good learning climate in primary education: A case study in Yei River City non-public primary schools, South Suda, English.
- Nyota Kavira Sifa: The teaching-learning climate: perception of teachers at ULPGL-Butembo (DRC), DRC, French.
- Bunjingni Funjong: George Learning climate and democratic competences: perceptions of secondary school teachers in Cameroon.
- Dzebam Godlove Ayaba Bongnwa: Nonviolent Communication and learning climate in early childhood education in Anglophone Cameroon.
- Athanase Rutayisire: Teaching through Complex Tasks as a Strategy for Teaching School Skills in Rwanda, Rwanda, French.
- Ernest Claude Njoya: Cognitive Activation in Teaching-Learning Processes. Experiences Implementation by the Student-Professors of the Evangelical University of Cameroon, Cameroon, French.
- Marie Claire Mosamba Ambule: Cognitive Activation of Learners through Complex Tasks. Case of Mathematics Teachers of a High School in R.D. Congo, DRC, French.
- Valentin Nzabandora: Cognitive Activation by Complex Tasks. A contribution to the quality of teaching, Rwanda, French.
- Charles Gahutu: High cognitive activation in Rwandese secondary schools: Practice and challenges, Rwanda, English.
- Emmanuel Niyibizi: High cognitive activation by complex tasks in Rwandan higher education: Teachers' experiences and challenges, Rwanda, English.
- Jacqueline Mukanziza: Cognitive actication by complex tasks in Rwandan secondary education, Rwanda, English.
- Josias Kakule Nyondo: High cognitive actication by complex tast in higher education in the DRC - the case of English as foreign language teaching, DRC, English.
- Pierre Murhula Kaheto: Cognitive Activation by compley tasks in higher education in the Democratic Republic of Congo, DRC, English.
- Roger Muhindo Binzaka: Cognitive activation through complex tasks - the case of a primary school in the DRC, DRC, French.
- Rosy Kyakimwe Kaliki: High cognitive activation by complex tasks in Congolese primary education- case of reading in protestant primary schools, DRC, English.
- John Tombola Barabara: Cognitive activation by complex task in English textbooks: Case of English for Africa, "students' books" in the Democratic Republic of Congo , DRC, English.
- Marie Nicole Andriamamonjy Heriniaina EP Randriamanantena: Complex reading task, Madagascar, French.
- Munyolo Lancaster Tabengwa: Complex tasks in teaching Mathematics: Perceptions of secondary school teachers in Kafue District of Zambia.
- Diffomene Jotsop Epse Sandjong Laure: Complex tasks in history and the acquisition of competences by learner: perception of secondary school's teachers in Nkongsamba.
- Muzaliwa Balume Barthelemy: Building high expectations through complex tasks in English instruction: Perception of secondary school students in Bukavu/DRC.
- Tharcisse Zirimwabagabo: Inclusive education policy: perceptions of secondary school principals in Rwanda, Rwanda, English.
- Yakani Stephen Amule Kolowuka: Inclusive education and teaching quality: Case of inclusive primary schools with deaf and blind learners in Yei River County, Republic of South Sudan, South Sudan, English.
- Kenyi Peter Alison Motijang: Teachers' strategies for addressing challenges of primary schooling in refugee camps, South Sudan, English.
- Nzambimana Jean Marie: Head teachers' perceptions of inclusive education: a case study of head teachers of Anglican schools of Bubanza Province, Burundi.
- Fondzenyuy Njobati Frederick: Impact of the Leadership Styles of Principals on School Quality. The Case of Lay Private Secondary Schools in the North West Anglophone Region of Cameroon, Cameroon, English.
- Ivy Asantewa Owusu: Communication as a Key for School Leadership in Contributing to Quality Education, Ghana, English.
- Jean Kasereka Lutswamba: School Leadership and Quality of Education in a School: Case of ECP-CBCA, DRC, French.
- Linda K. Agyei: Leadership and Change. The Role of Principals in Implementing Competency-Based Training (CBT) in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Institutions in Ghana, Ghana, English.
- Sophonie Rubyagiza Kirotha: Promote the Quality of Education by Strengthening the Capacities of Directors of Secondary Schools of the Presbyterian Church in Rwanda (EPR), Rwanda, French.
- Essaw Samgwa'a: Professional capital in learner outcomes: Perspectives of principals of Protestant secondary schools in the North West region of Cameroon, Cameroon, English.
- Eyob Tsige Terefe: Principals' experiences of instructural leadership to enhance learner achievement: The case of principals of secondary schools in Hawassa, Ethiopia, Ethiopia, English.
- Gerard Kasereka Tuvere: The perception of school leaders on education based on skills, DRC, French.
- Meschac Vunanga Kahakabire: Scholarly leadership in Protestant schools: experience of school leaders of Protestant convention schools in South Kivu, DRC, French.
- Nteziryayo Herman: Quality of school leadership and students' academic achievements: perceptions of secndary school principles in Rwanda.
- Mukantaganda Juliette: Teachers' perceptions of school leadership: A case study of primary school teachers in Burera District in Rwanda.
- Rubindamayungi Mimii K B: Protestant school profile and quality education: Perceptions of principals of Lutheran secondary schools in Tanzania.
- Etienne Uwajyiwabo: The Application of Learning Communities, an Approach to Improvement of Education: Case of the Secondary School, Rwanda, French.
- Jocelin Raharinaivo-Falimanana: Strengthening of the Primary School Teaching Practice FJKM- Case of the Three Neighboring Schools in Madagascar, Madagascar, French.
- Joel Wani Elias Kaka: Professional learning communities among primary school teachrs in South Sudan, South Sudan, English.
- Leopold Niyonzima: Peer learning among teachers in institutions of higher education: Perceptions of teachers in universities of Rwanda, Rwanda, English.
- Nyirandikumana Monique: Professional learning communities and quality of education: Perception of secondary school teachers in Rwanda, Rwanda, French.
- Madirisha Jusline Kavugho: Clarity in subject knowledge in DRC universities: Case of ULPGL Butembo.
Technical and Vocational Eduction
- Mana Sitima Joyce Justin: Investigating the application of the TVET policies on teacher training in the Republic of South Sudan.
- Franck Havyarimana: Pre-concepts in ECE and learner outcomes: perceptions of pre-school teachers in Bujumbura, Burundi, Burundi, English.
- Fai Mercy Lemnyuy: Gender and quality education: Perceptions of secondary school teachers of Cameroon. Cameroon, English.
- Benoit Senani: The Challenges of Applying Teacher-Centered Teaching to Secondary School in Rwanda, Rwanda, French.
- Ernest Nkurunziza: Protestant profile and quality teaching: Perceptions of headteachers in the West Province of Rwanda, Rwanda, English.
- Justin Uwubuntu: Developing Professional Development Strategies in a Secondary School, Rwanda, French.
- Dzelagha Banboye Frederick: Self-reported sexual activity and schooling: Perceptions of female secondary school studens in the Northwest Region of Cameroon.
- Bizimana Adrien: School Dropout in Secondary Schools: Perceptions of Students in Groupe Scolaire Nyamata Catholique, Rwanda.