The programme opens up a wide range of career prospects in Southern Africa and education-related development cooperation.
- in the management of large school complexes
- in the regional and supraregional school administration
- in teacher education and training
- in the school-related work of non-governmental organisations and churches
- and in development cooperation agencies.
In addition, there are very good opportunities for connection in the scientific work of universities.
The evaluation of the career development of graduates of IMPEQ I and IMPEQ II that has been carried out to date has empirically documented the excellent opportunities for further development.