Conceptual Identity and Mission Statement
Both Old and Young
The University of Bamberg is both old and young. Its current structure and facilities create the appearance of a newly founded institution, but it also remains committed to the traditions of its long history.
Prof. Dr. Dr. habil. Godehard Ruppert,
President of the University of Bamberg
An Introduction to the University of Bamberg in Seven Chapters
- Answering Ancient Questions Using Modern Methods
- Academic Support and Real-World Education
- Internationality As A Way Of Life - Open-Minded And Open To The World
- High-Tech Resources, Service and Individual Support
- A Commitment to Social Responsibility
- Regionally Rooted - Partners and Networks
- University and City - Two Habitats in Harmony
- Open Access
The Mission Statement of the University of Bamberg
Our mission statement reflects the characteristic features and objectives of the University of Bamberg.