Application process for a Master's degree
You have to apply for all of our masters' degrees.
- You can find information on the websites of the Faculties.
- Find information on admission requirements in detail in the study and subject examination regulations of the masters' degrees (in German only, unfortunately).
- If you have specific questions regarding the structure of the master's degree, please contact the Degree Programme Advisor!
- For most of our masters' degrees you can apply until the enrollment deadline. However, please be aware that some masters' degrees have specific deadlines. Find more information here.
- To have enough time left for visa processing, we recommend applications are sent to us until July, 15th.
This is how the application process works:
- Your application should be handed in with all the necessary documents.
- Please keep the PDF file our the online application form with you! it contains your user name and initial password for the information portal where you can access the result at the end of the application process.
- Please be aware, that you have read all the information about the language requirements at the University of Bamberg.
- Please make sure, your documents have the requirered certifcations.
- If your documents are not in English, we need a translation!
- After we received your application, we will check your application and forward it to the examination board. The wohole application process may take up to six weeks.
- The University of Bamberg has no cooperation with uni-assist. Conversion of your grade is done by the academic registrar. We use the bayerische Formel and adhere to the guidlines set by the Kultusministerkonferenz.