Approval of VHB courses
On this page you can inform yourself about the procedure as well as the necessary documents you need for the approval of VHB courses at the Chair for Supply Chain Management.
VHB courses are not coordinated with the chair in terms of content and therefore a learning agreement is required for the approval of courses. Each approval is a case-by-case decision. An approval is not possible ex post. The request must be made prior to attending the course.
A learning agreement is possible if the intended VHB course is equivalent to the courses offered by the chair.
For this purpose, please write an e-mail to Isabel Fischer considering the following:
- Name of the course from the chair for which a learning agreement is intended.
- Course descriptions (in German or English, as PDF or link to the homepage), including information on the total number of credit hours (=SWS multiplied by the number of weeks per semester), information on the level of the course (Bachelor's or Master's course), the type and duration of examinations.
- Request to make an appointment for a consultation.
With this information, a preliminary check is possible. If further documents are required, Isabel Fischer will ask you to submit them.
Please provide the following for the consultation:
- a printed learning agreement application form Learning Agreements(38.3 KB, 1 page)that is pre-filled.
It is not unusual that changes are made to course offerings or that you are not able to take a certain course due to overlaps.
In this case, please contact Isabel Fischer immediately to discuss such changes. If no equivalent substitute can be found, the concluded learning agreement may be invalid. It is therefore in your interest to contact us as soon as possible.
Please schedule an appointment with Isabel Fischer to apply for an approval of your course achievements and to find out whether other documents not listed below are required for approval.
- Please provide the following documents for the appointment:
- Your learning agreement, which is signed prior to course attendance.
- Original transcript of records of your course.
- Your application for approval of course achievements(18.9 KB, 2 pages), which is filled out and signed.
If necessary, further documents.
Last step: Please submit the documents checked by the chair to the Prüfungsausschuss for crediting your course achievements. Please consider related deadlines according to the homepage of the Prüfungsausschusses.