Dr. Marcel Papert
Assistant Professor and Academic Council
Feldkirchenstraße 21 / room 00.51
Phone.: +49 (0) 951 863-1773
Marcel Papert is an academic council at the chair for Supply Chain Management. He has more than eight years of experience in applied research and consulting, especially in the field of digital transformation. His work focuses on Supply Chain Management, business ecosystems and digital business models. Prior to his time as an academic council, he has worked for Deloitte Consulting and Strategy & (formerly Booz & Company). Marcel has received his PhD from the University of Bamberg (topic: Internet of Things services and business ecosystems) and studied business and engineering at the Dresden University of Technology (TU Dresden) with a focus on technology and innovation management as well as production and logistics.
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Ecosystem
- Digital Business Model
- Digital Transformation
- Copenhagen Business School
- Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS, Center for Applied Research on Supply Chain Services SCS
Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg
Verband der Hochschullehrerinnen und Hochschullehrer für Betriebswirtschaft e.V.
- International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management (IJPDLM)
- Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences
- NOFOMA (The Nordic Logistics Research Network)
- Logistics Research
Please find an overview of publications here.