2nd International Conference on Self-Initiated Expatriation
The 2nd International Conference on Self-Initiated Expatriation is part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action "Global mobility of employees" (GLOMO).
GLOMO is an international research project coordinated in Bamberg and is part of the Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
The conference will include paper presentations followed by roundtables for discussion with audience members.
Anyone with interest in self-initiated expatriation from an individual, organisational or societal perspective is invited to submit their short paper (in English, 3,000 words and formatted as per APA style).
We welcome both (academic) research papers and (practitioner-focused) rapid evidence assessments.
Papers should include:
- A brief overview or abstract to be included in the conference programme (max 100 words)
- The aims and/or intended contributions of the study;
- An outline description of the theoretical framework and concepts;
- The research design and approach to data analysis (where applicable);
- The key findings, along with their theoretical and practical significance.
Deadline for short paper submissions: 01 July 2021
Decision on paper acceptance: 26 July 2021