Orders and documents
Regulations for the study program
The formal framework for the Master's program in European Economic Studies (EES) is provided by
- the examination and study regulations for the course of study.
These regulations define, among other things, the modules to be taken in the module groups (incl. ECTS information).
Detailed descriptions of the individual modules can be found in the module manual for the program.
The module handbook contains detailed descriptions of the individual modules, including form of instruction, learning objectives, content requirements, frequency of offerings, and form of examination.
Current and older versions of the module manual
A recommendation of which modules should be completed in which semester can be found below. Please note that this is not a mandatory requirement.
- Study plan, start of study winter semester(190.9 KB)
- Study plan, start of study summer semester(258.2 KB)
Regarding a detailed study recommendation with regard to the specialization offered according to career goals, the EES specialist study advisor will be happy to help you.
- The following documents and forms are available on the website of the EES examination board
- Form for the recognition of examination results
- Notification regarding the conversion of foreign grades into the German grading system
- Notification regarding BaföG certificates