European Network for Key Account Management
Solid know-how on key account management – between managerial practice and academia
For over 15 years, the Chair of Sales and Marketing has conducted research on the succesful implementation of key account management (KAM), global account management (GAM) and related concepts for managing strategically important customers.
We cooperate with three partner institutions and several larger and medium-sized companies.
How do we generate our know-how?
- We regularly conduct quantitative and qualitative surveys.
- We collect the data of our study ourselves, for example through academically grounded questionnaire studies, project missions in firms, or through doctoral theses.
How do we share our know-how?
- at leading international conferences on B2B sales,
- in leading international journals and magazines for managers and scholars,
- in courses and seminars for students at our universities (e.g. in lectures such as B2B Marketing & Purchasing at the University of Bamberg),
- through MBA-programs with participants who bring along substantial managerial experience (e.g. in Lyon, Nuremberg, Geneva or Vienna),
- through workshops and seminars with interested partner companies.