Equal Opportunities Funds
The equal opportunities funds of the Faculty Women's Representatives are intended to support projects that have a specific "Bamberg connection", i.e. that assist female academics at our university in their work.
The equal opportunities funds are administered directly by the Faculty Women's Representatives. Please submit applications (receipts, tickets, invoices, etc.) informally directly to us at wiai.frauenbeauftragte(at)uni-bamberg.de.
Funding can be provided for, among other things:
- Conference and travel subsidies (please check in advance whether you are eligible for funding from the Commission for Research and Young Academics, FNK)
- Conference and travel subsidies for female students presenting at the conference.
- Travel grants for research trips by female students, if these are necessary for the preparation of their final thesis.
- Guest lectures, lecture series, colloquia with reference to gender or women's issues
- Seminars or workshops for female students and employees
- Literature related to doctoral studies
Not eligible for funding:
- Printing costs (applies to female students and staff)
- Literature for students
- Auxiliary staff for female employees
The Women's Advisory Council decides on the funding of applications that do not comply with these points. The respective faculty women's representative decides on the maximum amount of funding.