What is the Mentoring Network Oberfranken?
The Mentoring Network Upper Franconia is an association of mentoring managers at the universities of Bamberg, Bayreuth and the universities of Coburg and Hof. Meetings and events are held on a regional level, aimed at mentees and interested parties from the four Upper Franconian universities. The network is represented by:
- Coburg University of Applied Sciences: Anna Keiderling (staff member of Project:ING) and Dr. Renate Lucke (staff member of the ResearchTransferCenter, mentoring program for female doctoral candidate)
- Hof University of Applied Sciences: N.N.
- University of Bamberg: Dr. Janina Dillig (advisor for the advancement of women), Caroline Oehlhorn (staff member of the career center of the faculty WIAI) and Franziska Paukner (staff member of the women's office of the faculty WIAI)
- University of Bayreuth: Dr. Elena Köstner(staff member in the Gender Equality Service Center, Coordination of Coaching and Mentoring)
The network managers can be reached via e-mail.
Here you can find more information about:
- Prof. Dr. Niko Kohls and
- his latest publication "Mehr Lebensfreude durch Achtsamkeit und Resilienz"