New Master seminar: "Designing a Career with Purpose"
In the upcoming winter term, we will be offering another seminar for the master's degree programs in Business Administration and Value Chain Management. Please find below important information about the administrative process as well as the contents and learning objectives of the seminar.
Important information about registration and crediting of the seminar:
This seminar is offered for the first time in WS 22/23 for the study programs BWL Master and Value Chain Management Master. Registration from now on is only possible by sending an informal email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13/10, 12:00. We apply a "first come first served" approach for the offering of seminar places.
In contrast to all other seminars of the chair, no registration via flexnow is necessary.
The seminar is not yet listed in the module handbook. You can easily get credit for the seminar with a Schein (which you will receive upon successful participation) as follows:
- BWL Master: Area "General Management B".
- Value Chain Management Master: Area: c) People; bb) Elective
Lecturer: Dr. Christoph Ott
Teaching form: Seminar
Exam: Paper or portfolio
Date: Block course, main dates on FR/SA/SO November 18/19/20, 2022, possible two additional digital dates.
• The importance of planning a future professional pathway
• Identifying one’s own passions and talents
• Analysing the individual self
• Formulating purpose and working towards it
• Exercises and tools
Learning objectives / competencies:
• Understanding and using tools of individual development
• Formulating a purpose for one’s career
• Understanding levers of career development
• Developing self-confidence and self-awareness
• Being able to explain one’s own career plans, passions and talents in recruiting processes
If you have any questions, please contact the Hiwis of the department (email@example.com).
With best regards,
Your Chair of Sales and Marketing