Musala Soft Ltd.
Musala Soft Ltd. mit Sitz in Sofia, Bulgarien ist seit Herbst 2012 Kooperationspartner im Rahmen des Corporate Internship Programs.
Sollten Sie sich für ein Praktikum bei der Firma interessieren, nehmen Sie bitte mit dem Career Center WIAI Kontakt auf.
... des Unternehmens
... der Region
Sofia, Bulgaria, By far Bulgaria’s biggest city, Sofia is one of Europe’s most compact and walkable capital cities, although it’s still one of the least known by foreign travellers. It’s usually bypassed by tourists heading to the coast or the ski resorts, but they’re missing out on something special. Sofia has a young and dynamic vibe, like a city waking up after decades of slumber, and is becoming a confident and cosmopolitan European capital. The old east-meets-west feel is still here, with a scattering of onion-domed churches, Ottoman mosques and Red Army monuments topped with air-punching Soviet soldiers, but these days they share the skyline with glitzy shopping malls, five-star hotels and the best bars and clubs the country has to offer.
... des Praktikums
- Knowledge of OOP, DB theory, algorithms
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Ability and willingness to work in a team, good analytical and communication skills
- Willingness to study & advance in the new technologies and actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company
- Experience in commercial software projects
- Programming experience with Java, C/C++ or C#
- Experience with RDBMS (Oracle, IBM DB2, MSSQL Server or other)
- Implements project modules/solution components according to the project requirements
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Participates in Quality Assurance activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing, etc
- Attractive compensation package
- Great work environment - generous space with state of the art hardware and software, additional health insurance, different food and beverage offers, open communication, team buildings and celebrations
- Opportunities for growth and career development - knowledge sharing seminars, technical trainings and individual certification plans, regular performance assessment, access to large library of technical materials