The STRAT-O program is an extracurricular program for the top performers at our chair. Participation in this program is based on the performance and commitment of the students in our courses and by personal invitation.
The goal of the program is to support students in their academic and professional careers. STRAT-O members are offered the opportunity to network with potential employers and develop their personal skills through guest lectures, case study workshops or mentoring programs. In addition, we offer application checks, career coaching and academic lectures within the program.
For companies, the program serves as an intermediary to highly qualified future employees. We would be happy to discuss with you the possibilities of cooperation, for example in the form of guest lectures, company visits, projects within the scope of final theses or direct mentoring.
Event schedule WS 2021/22:
17.05.2023: Cook & Meet with PWC
Networking event with the leading auditing and consulting firm in Germany
22.06.2023: Online lecture UBS - 'Was ist Impact? Was ist Social Finance?'
Clarissa Mayer (Associate Director) provides us insight into the topic of social finance
05.07.2023: Company visit with barbecue
SPS is a global leader in outsourcing business processes and innovative data management services.
- Arcadis NV:Lecture by Dr. Manoj Gupte (Global Strategy & PMO Director)- Insights into the work of Arcadis NV
- Bamberg Symphony Orchestra: Visit incl. orchestra rehearsal and discussion
- Docufy: Presentation & application document check
- Interview with Executive Director LATAM at DB Engineering & Consulting Carsten Puls
- Brown Bag Seminar with Dr. Raphael Silberzahn (University of Sussex)
- Franziska Nowak (Berg Lund & Co): From the lecture hall to the management floor
- Thiemo Werner (Innosight): Beyond Strategy – the role of leadership alignment in management consulting
- Prof. Dr. Labbé (LABBÉ & CIE): Headhunting is an obligation - value orientation requires value orientation
- Bernhard Achleitner (Novartis AG): Corporate vs. Consulting – Insights into the work of a strategist
- Linda Kramer (Siemens Energy / Remark Exclusive) & Dr. Deniz Sari (SAMP S.p.A): Self-employment as secondary occupation
- Dr. Jan Wicke (Talanx AG): Let’s talk about facts and figures –Behind the Scenes of Talanx Annual Press Conference