The STRAT-O program is an extracurricular program for the top performers at our chair. Participation in this program is based on the performance and commitment of the students in our courses and by personal invitation.
The goal of the program is to support students in their academic and professional careers. STRAT-O members are offered the opportunity to network with potential employers and develop their personal skills through guest lectures, case study workshops or mentoring programs. In addition, we offer application checks, career coaching and academic lectures within the program.
For companies, the program serves as an intermediary to highly qualified future employees. We would be happy to discuss with you the possibilities of cooperation, for example in the form of guest lectures, company visits, projects within the scope of final theses or direct mentoring.
Event schedule WS 2021/22:
10.11.2022; 2:45 p.m.
Dr. Manoj Gupte (Global Strategy & PMO Director) and Mr. Marcus Herrmann (Global Officer) give us insights into the work of Arcadis NV
05.12.2022; Tbd; Concert Hall Bamberg Mußstraße 1
Inside Bamberger Symphoniker
Visit behind the scenes of the Bamberg Symphony Orchestra incl. orchestra rehearsal and discussion about strategic challenges in the cultural and event sector Afterwards we go to the Christmas market!
18.01.2023; 11:00 Uhr; Kä7/00.54
Presentation & application documents check (after registration)
- Interview with Executive Director LATAM at DB Engineering & Consulting Carsten Puls
- Brown Bag Seminar with Dr. Raphael Silberzahn (University of Sussex)
- Franziska Nowak (Berg Lund & Co): From the lecture hall to the management floor
- Thiemo Werner (Innosight): Beyond Strategy – the role of leadership alignment in management consulting
- Prof. Dr. Labbé (LABBÉ & CIE): Headhunting is an obligation - value orientation requires value orientation
- Bernhard Achleitner (Novartis AG): Corporate vs. Consulting – Insights into the work of a strategist
- Linda Kramer (Siemens Energy / Remark Exclusive) & Dr. Deniz Sari (SAMP S.p.A): Self-employment as secondary occupation
- Dr. Jan Wicke (Talanx AG): Let’s talk about facts and figures –Behind the Scenes of Talanx Annual Press Conference