- Early childhood research
- Socioemotional development
- Behavioral difficulties
- Language development
- Parenting behavior
- Social inequality
- Longitudinal research
- 09/2006 - 07/2010 B.A. in German Studies with the foci of intercultural communication and German-Chinese Translation in Sichuan International Studies University (China)
- 10/2013 - 09/2014 Major in Education Science and Management at University of Erfurt (Germany)
- 10/2014 - 03/2017 M.A. in Early Childhood at University of Konstanz (Germany) and Thurgau University of Teacher Education (Switzerland)
- 01/2018 - 06/2021 Research Assistant in Project SEED at the Leibniz Institute for Educational Trajectories (Germany)
- 07/2021 - 06/2022 Scholarship holder at the Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences (BAGSS)
- since 07/2022 Research Assistant at the Chair of Developmental Psychology (Prof. Dr. S. Weinert) at the University of Bamberg
Publications & Presentations
- Huang, W., Weinert, S., von Maurice, J. & Attig, M. (2022). Specific parenting behaviors link maternal education to toddlers' language and social competence. Journal of Family Psychology. Advance online publication. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/fam0000950
- Huang, W., Weinert, S., Wareham, H., Law, J., Attig, M., von Maurice, J. & Roßbach, H-G. (2022). The emergence of behavioral difficulties: Analyzing risk and protective pathways in the UK and Germany. Frontiers in Psychology. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2021.769057
- Huang, W., Weinert, S., Wareham, H., Law, J., Attig, M., von Maurice, J. & Roßbach, H.-G. (2021). The emergence of 5-year-olds’ behavioural difficulties in the UK and Germany. Paper presented at the online American Educational Research Association (AERA) conference, 8.-12.4.2021.
- Huang, W., Attig, M., von Maurice, J. & Weinert, S. (2019). Socioeconomic background and toddler’s social competence: Analyzing the association. Paper presented at the DIAL Mid-Term Conference, Turku, Finland, 5.-8.6.2019.
- Huang, W., Attig, M., von Maurice, J. & Weinert, S. (2019). Toddler’s social competence: Impacts of socioeconomic status and parenting behavior. Paper presented at ISARC28 Summer Meeting, Princeton, USA, 15.-18.8.2019.
- Huang, W., Volodina, A. & Weinert, S. (2019). Is supportive parenting really associated with problem behavior? Insight from the cohort of German five-year old children. Paper presented at the Section of Educational Psychology and Developmental Psychology (paEpsy), Leipzig, Germany, 9.-12.9.2019.
- Huang, W., Attig, M., von Maurice, J. & Weinert, S. (2019). Toddler’s language and social competence: Impacts of socioeconomic status and parenting behavior. Paper presented at the Society for Longitudinal and Life Course Studies (SLLS), Potsdam, Germany, 24.-27.9.2019.