Jakub is a research asisstant at the Chair for Algorithms and Complexity Theory at Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg.
He is a doctor of computer science in the area of theory of computing, discrete models and optimization. He obtained his doctorate at the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of the Charles University in Prague.
- Structural graph theory, graph coloring
- Graph algorithms
- Geometric representations
- Probabilistic and parametised algorithms
- Complexity theory, computation models
- Combinatorial structures
- Applications of (algebraic) topology
- Data structures
See ORCID for publications
- Gutenbergstraße 13, 96050 Bamberg, office GU/03.30
- E-Mail: jakub.pekarek (at) uni-bamberg.de