AISE team members get papers accepted at various conferences and workshops: CADE, CICM, CAV, IWIL, ICTTL
The following papers/contributions got accepted for publication:
- Theorem Proving in Dependently-Typed Higher-Order Logic. Colin Rothgang, Florian Rabe and Christoph Benzmüller. Accepted for Conference on Automated Deduction (CADE 2023, https://easyconferences.eu/cade2023/).
- Category Theory in Isabelle/HOL as a Basis for Meta-logical Investigation. Jonas Bayer, Alexey Gonus, Christoph Benzmüller and Dana Scott. Accepted for Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM 2023, https://cicm-conference.org/2023/cicm.php).
- Formally Verified EVM Block-Optimizations. Elvira Albert, Samir Genaim, Daniel Kirchner, Enrique Martin-Martin. International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV 2023, http://www.i-cav.org/2023/)
- Searching for Wormholes in Proof-Space. David Fuenmayor and Christoph Benzmüller. International Workshop on the Implementation of Logics (IWIL 2023, https://eprover.org/EVENTS/IWIL-2023.html).
- Mathematical Proof Assistants for Teaching Logic: The LogiKEy Methodology. Christoph Benzmüller and David Fuenmayor. V Internationall Congress for Tools for Teching Logic (ICTTL 2023, https://toolsforteachinglogic23.weebly.com).