Panels Co-Chair @CHI24
I am honoured to become member of the organizing team of CHI’24 the premier international conference of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI). If you are interested in doing a panel, please contact me. Here are the quick facts.
CHI 2024 will be a hybrid conference from May 11-16, 2024 in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- Submission deadline: Thursday, December 14th, 2023
- Notification deadline: Thursday, February 1st, 2024
- e-rights completion deadline: Thursday, February 8th, 2024
- Publication-ready deadline: Thursday, February 29th, 2024
- TAPS closes: Thursday, March 7th, 2024
- Online submission: PCS Submission System
- Template: ACM Master Article Submission Templates (single column)
- Submission format: maximum 7-page proposal (excluding references)
- Submissions are not anonymous and should include all author names, affiliations, and contact information.
A key feature of panels is the importance of the issue in our community. The following list names a few examples that may be exciting for CHI 2024:
- Lessons Learned from Covid-19’s Impact on HCI Research, Practice, and Community
- Race, Gender, Class, Disability, Culture, and Intersectionality in HCI
- Participatory Design and Community-Based Participatory Research Methods
- Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality / Extended Reality Futures
- Researcher Positionality in HCI Research and CHI Papers
- Ethical and Value-Based approaches to HCI Research and Design
- HCI and AI: Connections, Challenges, and Next Steps
- Bridging Academia and Industry in HCI and UX
- Commoning, Community-led and bottom-up Initiatives
- Global Challenges and North – South Collaborations
- HCI in the face of Climate Crisis
For the complete call for participation please visit the official CHI 2024 webpage ...