The University of Bamberg condemns the invasion of Ukraine by troops of the Russian Federation and offers quick and direct help for students and scholars. On the following websites you will find a collection of specific help and support measures in German, English and Ukrainian.
Furthermore, you will find information for university members who want to help – be it by supporting a researcher or student, by offering their courses in English, or by participating in support activities organized in Bamberg and the region.
In addition, the University of Bamberg organizes an Intensive German Course for Ukrainian school children (elementary to high school) that will take place from August 15th to September 2nd, 2022 – all-day and free of charge.
Here, you’ll find details on:
- enrolment and study opportunities in the winter semester 2022/23
- intensive German courses
- online courses of Virtuelle Hochschule Bayern "vhb" (Virtual University of Bavaria)
- our Tandem Programme for Ukrainian Students and Bamberg Students
- psychological counseling
- the Coordination Office for Ukraine of the Bavarian Academic Center for Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe BAYHOST
Here you’ll find details on:
- how to help refugee Ukrainian students become part of our university community
- how to help refugee Ukrainian scholars become part of our university community
- how to help through donations, housing, or volunteer work through the city and civil society organizations
Contact: Please click the individual pages above