Our courses within the subject area of International Accounting and Auditing are aimed at providing the best preparation for students in the requirements of international business and auditing practice. By learning a range of skills from basic to specialist, students will become practised not only in the preparation, auditing and analysis of financial accounts, but also in company management on the basis of corporate accounting. Whilst the Bachelor’s degree focuses on application and practice orientated tuition by critically examining international accounting and auditing approaches and their wider context, the Master’s programme aims at stronger theoretical and research-led reflections for the purposes of integrating and interlinking research and teaching. Within both Bachelor’s and Master’s theses, current themes will be scrutinised by employing modern research methods and involving students in the latest research projects.
On the pages below you will find:
- Modules in the current semester
- Detailed information about courses within the Bachelor’s Degree
- Detailed information about courses within the Master’s Degree
- Information about the preparation of final theses at the Chair of International Accounting and Auditing
- Information about accreditation of other courses