Accounting in accordance with the German Commercial Code
|Type of Examination
|Written exam(60 Minutes)
none, but prior bookkeeping knowledge is strongly recommended
In this module the basic principles of Commercial Accounting together with Tax Accounting will be taught and current variations of accounting strategies will be discussed. In the corresponding practice sessions, knowledge acquired will be applied through practical case studies.
Key learning topics are:
- Functions of business accounting
- Legal basis for the preparation of business accounts in Germany
- Basic elements of accounts reporting
- Reporting of fixed assets
- Reporting of current assets
- Reporting of equity capital
- Reporting of debt capital
- Deferred taxation
- Accruals and deferred income
- Profit and loss accounting
- Management report
- Filing and auditing
All information is issued for guidance and can be subject to change.
Legally binding requirements regarding examination procedures is provided for your information by the Examination Board.