Section 1 is responsible for handling all examinations in the following categories:
- Bachelor’s, master’s and Diplom degree programmes in the Faculty of Social Sciences, Economics and Business Administration
- Bachelor’s, master’s and Diplom degree programmes in the Faculty of Information Systems and Applied Computer Science
- The Virtual Advanced Training Programme in Information Systems
This specifically includes:
- registration and deregistration for centrally organised examinations
- registration of final theses
- admission to examinations
- notification of examination results
- production of final documents and degree certificates
- the establishment of examination dates and scheduling of examination rooms
and all other matters required for the organisation of examinations.
Notice boards: Postings pertaining to the intermediate diploma, diploma, bachelor's and master's examinations are located in front of the rooms of section 1.