If you need a recommendation letter, please provide us with the following information:
- detailed CV
- transcript of records (FlexNow transcript)
- other information you deem relevant
Furthermore, keep in mind to give us following information in your cover note:
- What is the purpose and in which format do you need the evaluation?
- In which language (German or English) should the evaluation be?
- What is the deadline until we have to complete it?
- What is the address of the institution, where we have to send the evaluation? Please note that usually we do not give you the evaluation personally.
- Your mail address or phone number
Recommendation letters can be provided only in case
- you have visited and successfully completed at least one specialised course besides Macroeconomics I at the Bachelor level, or
- you have visited and successfully completed at least two specialised courses at the Master level,
which are offered by the chair of International Economics.